FOOD SALT

Common salt, which is on the table in every house, has several names: rock salt, refined salt, food salt, simply salt, cooking salt. Chemists call it NaCl, sodium chloride, natrium chloride.
In composition of cooking salt, 97% falls to sodium chloride. The rest 3% are different additives in form of iodides, fluorides and carbonates, by which the product is enriched for prevention various diseases (of thyroid, teeth, etc.) .

Caloricity of food salt is 0.1 kcal.

Energy value of food salt (correlation of proteins, fats, carbohydrates – PFC):

Proteins: 0.1 gr. (~0 kcal)
Fats: 0.1 gr. (~1 kcal)
Carbohydrates: 0.1 gr. (~0 kcal)

Energy correlation (proteins|fats|carbohydrates): 400%|900%|400%